Club Penguin News And Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D RPG game gunz

2 posters

Go down

3D RPG game gunz Empty 3D RPG game gunz

Post  god Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

Who play gunz here? I am currently level 50.
god
god
Admin

Back to top Go down

3D RPG game gunz Empty Re: 3D RPG game gunz

Post  Zeenia_cpfan Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 am

sorry but i have not played yet but will soon play..... sorry to say, but this topic can be posted in the other online games....
Zeenia_cpfan
Zeenia_cpfan

Back to top Go down

Post  god Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Zeenia_cpfan wrote:sorry but i have not played yet but will soon play..... sorry to say, but this topic can be posted in the other online games....
This is not an online game. You have to download it to your computer.
god
god
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeenia_cpfan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 am

god wrote:
Zeenia_cpfan wrote:sorry but i have not played yet but will soon play..... sorry to say, but this topic can be posted in the other online games....

but it is a game other than cp... and either it be dowloading or anything else games not related to cp, it should be in the online games///!!!!
Zeenia_cpfan
Zeenia_cpfan

Back to top Go down

Post  god Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 am

Zeenia_cpfan wrote:
god wrote:

but it is a game other than cp... and either it be dowloading or anything else games not related to cp, it should be in the online games///!!!!
Online games are games where you don't download anything hence gunz is not an online. CP is an online game because you don't download anything like all the games on miniclip.
god
god
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeenia_cpfan Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 pm

god wrote:
Zeenia_cpfan wrote:
god wrote:

Online games are games where you don't download anything hence gunz is not an online. CP is an online game because you don't download anything like all the games on miniclip.

hey god.... you dint understand what i meant.... ok its not an online game but it is a game other than cp... whether it be downloading or anything else, when that game is not related to cp, it is wrong to put it in that column....
Zeenia_cpfan
Zeenia_cpfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down